We don’t sell our services and products for a price – we sell it for world class performance in the market and we always prove that it is true. That’s a challenge but we love challenges and if someone tries our services, they end up falling in love with us. Working with world-known tools like Salesforce, Sellhack or Yesware allows us to stay ahead of our competitors by providing high level sales support. That’s how we manage so many leads and approach thousands of companies worldwide, from well known giants to small businesses.
What You Will Do
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage Salesforce and DocuSign products;
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution’s feasibility and functionality;
- Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of Salesforce and DocuSign implementation;
- Follow and understand Salesforce and DocuSign product technical capabilities resulting from product releases and acquisitions;
- Communicate effectively with a globally distributed team.
What We Expect
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming concepts, such as Java, .Net or C++;
- 2+ years of Salesforce Development experience using Apex Classes/Triggers, SOQL, Lightning Components, Flows, Visualforce by following Salesforce coding best practices;
- Knowledge of integrations, 3rd party integration tools, General understanding of API;
- Salesforce certification is a plus;
- Good communications skills and fluent English.
What We Offer
- Great work conditions - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work with;
- If you need a break, we have a Chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, Xbox available for everyone;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist for your health needs;
- Fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, workation trips & a team of experts to learn from;
- Gross salary - 2500 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.