Linux System Administrator (Mid-Senior)
- Take part in maintaining, improving, and automating new and existing infrastructure;
- Work on smart routing, balancing, and security features;
- Maintain and improve the platform’s network stack and infrastructure;
- Work closely with low-level developers to implement new features that interact with kernel-level network improvements;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the Platform Engineering Unit in order to create, develop and deliver unique solutions;
- Participate in Cross-Team projects in order to fulfill business requirements and needs;
- New ideas and projects are always welcome!
- 2+ years of experience in working with Linux;
- Know-how on server management using infrastructure as a code tools (Puppet and Ansible preferably);
- Mid-level understanding of scripting languages (Ideally bash script);
- Good understanding on Network Technologies on Unix-based systems (IPv4, routing, bridging, proxies, DNS);
- Experience with unix network tools and tunneling protocols (iptables, ipsets, nftables, Bind/powerDNS, Openvpn, IPSec, Wireguard).
Bonus points for
- Experience with container environments (Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus.
Tools you will use
- Gross Salary 2975 - 6280 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: