Business Strategy Analyst
- Contribute to shaping the direction of the product and b2b offering, work out potential business expansion strategy in the b2b segment;
- Work in tandem with the Product Managers, Business Intelligence, Sales, and Marketing teams to build up a deep understanding of our current and potential b2b clients, determine key problems and opportunities in our products’ space, and help product teams across the organization to identify solutions;
- Work with different teams to identify new applications of our product and external business expansion opportunities;
- Build and develop relationships with potential clients and partners, continuously analyze the market, and help to make strategic connections for business growth;
- Work out business models and monetization of new opportunities to support our product’s business targets;
- Be the champion of b2b market knowledge within our organization.
- 2-3 years of experience in a startup/scale-up/management consulting firm in product management, strategy, business development, analysis, or another related field;
- Experience in driving product growth and go-to-market strategy;
- Strong track record creating business growth through product, technological innovation, and customer-centricity;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a strong sense of ownership towards the product you are working on;
- Result and action-oriented mindset and strong skills in project and stakeholder management; ability to move quickly, innovate and coherently communicate your findings across the company;
- Ability to incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; proficiency in using technical terminology to communicate high-level technical information with your team and external stakeholders;
- Teamwork, openness to giving and receiving feedback, willingness to share knowledge;
- Fluency in English.
Bonus Points for
- Keen interest in cybersecurity, data privacy, or other related topics;
- Experience with Cloud storage & storage.
Tools You Will Use
- Confluence & Jira;
- Gross Salary 2279-3800 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: