PHP Developer (Payments)
Nord Security is a home for advanced security solutions used by millions of customers worldwide. Our products are known for the use of cutting-edge technologies, attention to clients’ needs, and strongly held values. We aim to become one of the most trusted privacy and security service providers in the world. NordVPN is the world’s most trusted VPN service provider working on making the internet better for everyone. More than 14 million users enjoy a more open, private and secure access to all their favourite online resources. We're creating a cybersecurity product that has millions of users around the globe. We earned our customers’ trust and satisfaction by empowering ourselves to develop a cutting-edge and reliable product. That is why we believe that cybersecurity is all about hard-work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. Our developer team combines its expertise and innovative approach to achieve the technically sound and successful product. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place.
What You Will Do
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems in our Payments’ infrastructure;
- Work with different payment methods from all around the world;
- Integrate new service providers, each with their own code and functionality;
- Develop and maintain solutions according to PCI-DSS compliance requirements;
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes;
What We Expect
- At least 4+ years of experience working with PHP;
- Proven experience building microservices and knowledge of microservices patterns;
- Understanding of OOP principles and good code design;
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems;
- That you know a thing or two about API design;
- Good (My)SQL knowledge and experience with big data quantities;
- Knowledge of Docker, RabbitMQ, and Redis is a plus;
- That working with Git is nothing new to you.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary - 2950 - 5750 EUR/month.