Senior Back-End Engineer, Threat Protection (M/F/D)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. Our Back-end team combines its expertise and innovative approach to develop advanced, trustworthy products for our users. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place. Currently, we’re looking for new team members to join us. Threat Protection With viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, and other malware being safe online can be a daunting experience. Our threat protection team wants to fix these problems. Creating a safe online world by developing software that protects our customers. Scalable code that will deal with volume, security, distributed and high-level architecture, all this built from scratch. That sounds like the challenge you were looking for, read on!
What You Will Do
- Developing distributed microservices that protect millions of users against malware;
- Focus on the delivery of high-quality code, where scalability and security come first;
- Collaborate with a team of dedicated developers where together you build and maintain our services in Golang;
- Respectfully taking ownership of architecture, design, development, and deployment initiatives.
What We Expect
- Experience working with distributed technologies and NoSQL databases, ideally with Cassandra or Kafka;
- System design is nothing new to you, and you know what patterns to use when and why;
- Passionate about building anti-virus and creating a safer online experience where your work will have a direct impact;
- Passionate about backend architecture and technologies, open to speaking with anyone; if you can create scalable and stable code we want to speak with you;
- A collaborative mindset where you love to discuss, rethink, and redesign your ideas that create shared success within your team and the company.