Product Owner - Apple Team
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. Our apps team is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. That's how we build top-notch cybersecurity solutions that people can trust.
What You Will Do
- Lead a technical team of Application Developers;
- Contribute to the product backlog and create actionable user stories;
- Coordinate the technical side of building and improving the product;
- Engage closely with the Applications team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as prioritize the development;
- Gather customer needs and form product requirements.
What We Expect
- 3 - 4 years of experience working as a Product Owner;
- Technical background is a must - you have to speak geek;
- Marketing knowledge would be great;
- Ability to understand highly technical subject matter and clearly communicate it to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, developers, marketing and business teams;
- Sense of ownership and commitment.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary - 2450 - 4950 EUR/month.