Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. The Data team validates every NordVPN’s marketing decision using numbers. Our members analyze marketing and product-related data, calculate key metrics, provide growth forecasts, and maintain the tools necessary for marketing data. Our days consist of constant optimization of bids, targeting, creatives, and spend.
What You Will Do
- Work mainly on SEO, Paid and Retail channels data
- Help to define and calculate KPIs and key metrics for the teams, and monitor them in automated reports and dashboards;
- Analyze users and products to find new business opportunities and areas for improvement;
- Execute ad-hoc analyses;
- Present insights to SEO, Paid, and Retail teams;
- Build, support, and replicate data structures (including database structures, table building, reporting, data visualization, regression analysis, time series, etc.).
What We Expect
- Experience in e-commerce, SaaS, or digital marketing environment;
- Demonstrated experience extracting, manipulating, and analyzing complex data using SQL is a must;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Proven experience with various data visualization and statistical analysis methods;
- Experience with a/b testing analysis is a plus.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental well-being. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional well-being in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, and gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2600 - 4130 EUR/month.