Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and Cyber Security experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. We're creating a cybersecurity product that has millions of users around the globe. We earned our customers’ trust and satisfaction by empowering ourselves to develop a cutting-edge and reliable product. That is why we believe that cybersecurity is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place.
What You Will Do
- You will lead our New Markets affiliate unit, where you will be responsible for motivating and mentoring 2-3 other new markets team members while also growing your own affiliate partnerships;
- You’ll work closely with the broader marketing team to fully support our affiliates and ensure our brand is the dominant leader in selected new markets (France, Germany, Japan, Spain + 10 more);
- Support and build strong relationships with affiliate partners;
- Negotiate commercial terms with new and existing partners;
- Analyze and identify areas that are underperforming and optimize existing affiliate performance.
- Research, identify and recruit new affiliate partnerships, targeting affiliates that are already in the industry and affiliates that are new to the space;
- Collaborate with PR and Product teams to ensure partner editorial teams have all the latest product updates and releases.
What We Expect
- Extensive experience (2+ years) in affiliate marketing and or digital marketing;
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in English (German or French knowledge - is an advantage);
- Working knowledge of some digital marketing disciplines, such as content marketing, SEO, social media marketing, online advertising, and PPC;
- Experience with SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Similar Web;
- Strong analytical skills, confident with analyzing data;
- Abilities to work autonomously and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities;
- Strong negotiation skills: experience with negotiating commercial terms;
- Account management: experience in managing partnerships, building and maintaining relationships.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary - 2600 - 5250 EUR/month.