Mid-Senior Sales Development Representative
- Run, monitor, and constantly improve outbound research campaigns to potential customers using data-driven sales methodology;
- Constantly update CRM and follow up on the existing pipeline in close collaboration with Account Executives;
- Book meetings with potential customers so you can constantly reach your weekly/monthly targets to earn and earn your bonuses;
- Work in a fast-paced and high-growth environment, take the initiative to get things done, try new approaches, and amplify your successes by sharing your findings with your team.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or a related field;
- Experience or desire to be in technology sales;
- Strong interpersonal, team-working, and customer service skills;
- Good time management and analytical skills;
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills;
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English;
- Can-do attitude & savage sense of humor.
Bonus Points For
- Experience in SaaS business;
- Interest in Cyber Security;
- Target-oriented mindset;
- Cold calling experience.
Tools You Will Use
- Sales Force;
- Sales Loft;
- Gross Salary 1650 - 2810 EUR/Month. The bonuses will be paid based on the results achieved.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: