Data Analyst, Web Platform
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the world’s most trusted VPN service provider working on making the internet better for everyone. More than 14 million users enjoy a more open, private and secure access to all their favourite online resources. The Team We believe that business can serve best by providing smart and innovative use of modern web technology to its users. We also agree that the core elements of success are the encouragement of professional growth, individual initiative as well as deep understanding our users and business challenges. We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our Checkout Team team in web development department to help build the next generation of user acquisition platforms that will enable our users to discover, learn and purchase Nord Family products with ease. Your role will be crucial in providing data-driven insights, identifying opportunities, validating and measuring experiments that transform business problems into sustainable future-proof solutions.
What You Will Do
- Partner with product, design, and engineering professionals to improve and optimize purchase flow;
- Provide valuable insights and analysis based on field data and research, advocate data-driven decision making from product discovery stage to post-release hyper-care;
- Analyze core and experimental data and metrics including conversion rates as well as micro-interactions; draw conclusions and suggestions; assist in prioritizing ideas and hypotheses;
- Build advanced reusable dashboards and custom reports for key product metrics and experiments. Present analysis reports to the team and stakeholders;
- Collaborate with data science and product teams on best practices and professional growth.
What We Expect
- Solid experience in data analysis and analytical tools (eg. Looker);
- Proven experience in eCommerce, conversion optimization, and web applications;
- Deep knowledge of data models, analysis methods, and best practices;
- Team-spirited, curious, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with great organizational skills and eager to learn.
- Effective communication skills: present ideas, discuss, achieve consensus and buy-ins, communicate progress.
- Ability to clearly and effectively present analysis and insights to the team and stakeholders;
- Experience in A/B experimentation and UX behavioral analysis is a plus;
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus;
- Experience working in a cross-functional team is a plus.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. We are open to discuss salaries based on your skills.