DevOps Engineer - Low Level team (M/F/D)
- Advocate and help other teams in adopting and improving CI/CD practices;
- Monitor system health and performance and proactively suggest improvements;
- Develop tools and systems be used across the organization;
- Contribute to enhancing the developer experience for development teams;
- Maintain and evolve policies and standards;
- Implement solution recipes and frameworks for test automation, infrastructure monitoring and release engineering;
- Contribute to the technical tasks, feedback forms, technical interviews;
- No on-call duties.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, GitHub, Docker;
- Hands-on experience with infrastructure Automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, etc;
- Proficiency with scripting languages like Python;
- Good understanding of networking protocols and fundamental knowledge of IP networking;
- Package management and build system knowledge for various platforms;
- Hands-on experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS;
- Continuous integration and delivery mindset;
- Desire to learn and improve;
- Willing and eager to share knowledge and mentor;
- Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes we would still be interested in hearing from you!
Bonus Points For
- Previous experience with Rust and/or Go-lang
Tools You Will Use
- QEMU, VirtualBox, Vagrant
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: