Nord Security Brand Copywriter
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. The comms team ensures that everyone inside and outside of Nord Security knows what takes place in our company. From newsletters to blogs and swag - putting our best foot forward and letting the world know what building a more secure internet is all about.
What You Will Do
- Produce and develop clear and original written content for a wide range of channels: press releases, blog posts, web, advertising campaigns, job descriptions, etc.;
- Create high-impact content in support of Nord Security employer brand awareness and overall communication team goals;
- Partner up with project managers, designers, and other Nord Security departments to produce unique content for internal and external communication;
- Work on updating and editing written copy according to feedback;
- Research and gather information to quickly learn a new topic and produce high-quality content (blog posts);
- Effectively prioritize and juggle multiple and different tasks at once.
What We Expect
- 1+ years of experience as content or advertising copywriter or content marketing specialist;
- Strong skills in transforming complex ideas into meaningful messages;
- Ability to adapt text according to the company's brand voice;
- Excellent English skills - zero tolerance for grammar mistakes;
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment - thinking on the spot is always appreciated;
- Attention to details - we’re looking for an Eagle Eye here;
- Excellent time management skills and a sense of ownership;
- Tech-savvy and communicative person;
- Savage sense of humor;
- A basic understanding of SEO copywriting is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems or Email Marketing Systems is a plus.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Gross salary from 1200 to 2950 EUR/month.