Senior Front-end Developer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. At NordLayer, we help organizations of all sizes to fulfil scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework. Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today. The front-end team connects the dots between all teams. We develop customer-facing solutions and internal management tools for our coworkers, contributing to our users' flawless experience.
What You Will Do
- Convenient, fast and innovative business solution development using all bleeding edge technology advantages;
- Write reusable and efficient code with ReactJS;
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers and QA to build large scale products;
- Be involved in the user experience design process;
- Follow high engineering standards and best practises.
What We Expect
- Deep understanding of the ReactJS, Redux state container, Webpack module rules;
- Experience with Modern FrontEnd Frameworks (React, Vue, Angular), preferably React;
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Familiar with FrontEnd toolset (WebPack, Babel, etc.);
- Advanced in CSS/Scss;
- Knowledge of state management tools (Redux, MobX, remx), preferably Redux;
- Passion for building clean and tested code that brings real business value.
- Team spirited and able to work in a fast paced environment.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary - 2600 - 6600 EUR/month.