Senior Front-end Developer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordWL is the definitive collection of tools, know-how, and infrastructure for businesses that want to build their own VPN products. We provide carefully developed SDKs, flexible client and platform APIs, and browser extensions, all tailored to your brand’s needs. The front-end team connects the dots between all teams. We develop customer-facing solutions and internal management tools for our coworkers, contributing to our users' flawless experience.
What You Will Do
- Convenient, fast and innovative business solution development using all bleeding edge technology advantages;
- Write reusable and efficient code with ReactJS;
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers and QA to build large scale products;
- Be involved in the user experience design process;
- Follow high engineering standards and best practises.
What We Expect
- Deep understanding of the ReactJS, Redux state container, Webpack module rules;
- Experience with Modern FrontEnd Frameworks (React, Vue, Angular), preferably React;
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Familiar with FrontEnd toolset (WebPack, Babel, etc.);
- Advanced in CSS/Scss;
- Knowledge of state management tools (Redux, MobX, remx), preferably Redux;
- Passion for building clean and tested code that brings real business value.
- Team spirited and able to work in a fast paced environment.
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else;
- Gross salary - 3000 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.