Mid-Senior Front-end Developer
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer - an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses. The Front-end team connects the dots between all teams. We develop customer-facing solutions and internal management tools for our coworkers, contributing to our users' flawless experience.
What You Will Do
- Convenient, fast and innovative business solution development using all bleeding edge technology advantages;
- Write reusable and efficient code with ReactJS;
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers and QA to build large scale products;
- Be involved in the user experience design process;
- Follow high engineering standards and best practices.
What We Expect
- Deep understanding of the ReactJS, Redux state container, Webpack module rules;
- Experience with Modern FrontEnd Frameworks (React, Vue, Angular), preferably React;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Familiar with FrontEnd toolset (WebPack, Babel, etc.);
- Advanced in CSS/Scss;
- Knowledge of state management tools (Redux, MobX, remx), preferably Redux;
- Passion for building clean and tested code that brings real business value;
- Team spirited and able to work in a fast paced environment.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 3100 - 6600 EUR/month.