Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe.
What you will do:
- Be the one developing our best-in-class Windows desktop application and make sure all features are up and running;
- Together with the team of developers, designers, QA folks, and a Product Owner, you will create and maintain software for a world-renowned product;
- Use Microsoft’s tools and technologies to extend and improve the functionality of our product;
- Participate and contribute to a team approach to software development and problem-solving;
- Leverage technologies and languages outside of the .NET framework if needed.
What we expect:
- That you’ve been writing code in C and C# languages;
- You’ve been working on GUI applications (WPF preferred), Windows services;
- Knowledge of networking protocols - TCP/IP v4/v6, DNS, OpenVPN, IPSec/IKEv2, QUIC, etc.;
- Knowledge of how the driver works on windows;
- You understand how Windows APIs work very well.
What we offer:
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Huge internal IT professionals community to fuel your growth (not to mention all standard perks: internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - you name it);
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary - 3300 - 5600 EUR/month.