Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer - an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses. The Back-end team uses modern and innovative technologies to create applications that are the core of our system. We learn and move quickly to deliver new features as fast as possible. We are also responsible for back-end solutions for Nord Security business clients in AI, software, hardware, telco, and many more sectors. Briefly speaking, we specialize in secure remote work solutions.
What You Will Do
- Take ownership of the architecture, design, development, deployment, and operations of the solution you and other engineers develop;
- Foster a culture of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and maintain great engineering practices;
- Together with the team of developers, QA specialists, and Product Owners, work on creating and maintaining features for a SASE solution - NordLayer;
- Guide a squad of engineers, help them grow and contribute to the hiring process;
- Discuss business solutions with stakeholders and other engineers, propose alternatives, or validate existing solutions.
What We Expect
- 8+ years of development experience working with either FE or BE teams;
- At least 2 years experience technically leading a team (10+ engineers, or more than one team);
- Openness to collaborate and mentor team members, while also sharing practical knowledge and trends;
- Proven experience in developing high-quality and high-performance back-end web applications that run at scale;
- Team-spirited, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 4900 - 7760 EUR/month.