- Take ownership of the architecture, design, development, deployment, and operations of the solution you and other engineers develop;
- Foster a culture of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and maintain great engineering practices;
- Together with the team of developers, QA specialists, and Product Owners, work on creating and maintaining features for a SASE solution - NordLayer;
- Guide a squad of engineers, help them grow and contribute to the hiring process;
- Discuss business solutions with stakeholders and other engineers, propose alternatives, or validate existing solutions.
- At least 3 years experience technically leading a team (5 or more engineers);
- Openness to collaborate and mentor team members, while also sharing practical knowledge and trends;
- Team-spirited, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Bonus points for
- 2+ years of development experience working with either FE or BE teams;
Tools you will use
- Gitlab, docker
- Jira/Confluence, Hibob, Google Suite, Miro, Slack
- Gross Salary 4900 - 7270 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: