Senior DevOps Engineer
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLocker is a zero-knowledge encryption tool with a private, end-to-end encrypted cloud. State-of-the-art cryptography provides security, while outstanding usability ensures that anyone, no matter their skill level, can enjoy the benefits of privacy. As data leaks and ransomware threaten everyone, we challenge ourselves to provide leading data security tools for businesses and individuals. DevOps is a key role that focuses on building and maintaining the tooling and infrastructure used to automate release process, deployment and upgrade processes for workloads. This individual will work on developing the automated pipelines for cloud environments as well as providing consulting services to application and infrastructure teams specific to automated builds, testing, and release automation.
What You Will Do
- Maintain and evolve the DevOps Capability/Offering Catalogue;
- Maintain and evolve the DevOps Operating, Service & Scaling Models;
- Implement solution recipes and frameworks ranging from test automation to cloud-native and from infrastructure monitoring to release engineering;
- Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines, processes, and tactics;
- Application and infrastructure modernization towards Cloud Nativeness;
- Maintain and evolve policies and standards;
- IT Operations shift towards Autonomous Operations;
- Together with other Engineers align the processes used within the company to deliver high-quality products;
- Contribute to the technical tasks, feedback forms, technical interviews.
What We Expect
- Experience with DevOps frameworks such as release engineering tactics, advanced test automation, infrastructure as code, self-healing, technical debt, and toil elimination and chaos engineering;
- Experience with business continuity and relevant documentation (TRRDs);
- Experience with processes engineering across the DevOps Value Chain (SDLC + ITSM);
- Experience with at least one of the following: Node.js, ReactJS, Python, Golang or Shell-Scripting, Kotlin, PHP, .Net;
- Experience with Windows, Linux, Infrastructure Provisioning & Orchestration (Terraform & Ansible) and Cloud Services, AWS, and GCP;
- Experience with designing, building, and advancing event-driven CI/CD pipelines using a number of the mentioned technologies: Atlassian Stack, Jenkins, GitLab, DevOps, Sonarqube, Artifactory, Selenium, Cucumber;
- Experience with Configuration Management and infrastructure as code platforms (Chef/Puppet/Ansible/Terraform);
- Experience in application monitoring (eg Grafana, Prometheus, AppDynamics), log aggregation (Splunk, ELK), and application observability, recoverability, and self-healing best practices.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary. 2 975 - 5600 EUR/month.