Reporting Data Analyst
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. The data team validates every NordVPN’s marketing decision using numbers. Our members analyse marketing and product-related data, calculate key metrics, provide growth forecasts, and maintain the tools necessary for marketing data. The Reporting Data Analyst will be responsible for transforming data into periodical reports, setting definitions and calculations of company-wide used metrics (in line with internal expectations & word-wide best practices), ensuring data quality and helping a team with forecasts.
What You Will Do
- Research, understand & adapt world-wide best practices in SaaS KPIs;
- Analyse KPIs to identify root causes, interdependencies, predictions & provide conclusions/recommendations;
- Build relevant standardised periodical and ad-hoc reports on main KPIs and areas of concerns;
- Build, support and replicate data structures that can be leveraged by business units (including database structures, table building, reporting, data visualisation, regression analysis, time series, etc.).
What We Expect
- Experience in e-commerce, SaaS or digital marketing focused company;
- Demonstrated experience extracting, manipulating, and analysing complex data using SQL is a must;
- Proven experience with various data visualisation and statistical analysis methods;
- Experience in/working with finance is a plus.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Gross salary - 1100 - 4200 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.