Talent Acquisition Partner
Vilnius or Kaunas, Lithuania
- Search for potential candidates on job boards, social media, and through networking;
- Review resumes and conduct initial interviews to assess qualifications;
- Schedule and organize interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Build and maintain candidate relationships, keeping them informed and engaged.
- Stay informed about industry trends and competitor insights to help our hiring strategy.
- Ensure candidates have a positive experience by providing feedback and clear communication.
- Keep candidate records up to date and generate recruitment reports using our system.
- Look for ways to improve the recruitment process, hire better candidates, and stay open to changes in recruitment methods and technology.
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment, talent acquisition, or in HR field;
- Ability to conduct structured interviews, assess candidate qualifications, and evaluate their fit for the organization;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential for effectively interacting with candidates, hiring managers, and team members;
- Skill in building and maintaining positive relationships with candidates and hiring managers;
- Flexibility to adapt to changing recruitment needs, industry trends, and technology tools;
- Discretion and the ability to handle sensitive candidate and company information with confidentiality.
- Gross Salary 1650-3305 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: