Senior iOS/macOS Engineer
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLocker is a zero-knowledge encryption tool with a private, end-to-end encrypted cloud. State-of-the-art cryptography provides security, while outstanding usability ensures that anyone, no matter their skill level, can enjoy the benefits of privacy. As data leaks and ransomware threaten everyone, we challenge ourselves to provide leading data security tools for businesses and individuals. In the B2C team, we mainly focus on growth. We develop cross-platform functionalities that help us attract more users and lead them through the platform to secure their data. We're looking for experts who could help drive our mission of online privacy and security to success.
What You Will Do
- Together with the team of developers, QA, Engineering Manager and a Product Owner work on building iOS/macOS apps for a global product;
- Develop and maintain applications for macOS/iOS platforms in a fast development cycle - ideas for improvement are always welcome;
- Coordinate APIs provided from supporting teams;
- Use 100% Swift codebase;
- Selecting the best tools to ensure the excellent quality of the code. It is all about that code!
What We Expect
- Strong commercial experience in software development for the iOS/macOS platform;
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery;
- Know how to work in an Agile product development environment;
- Git knowledge and a sharp eye for design changes.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach your full potential;
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Salary is set with reference to the global market for equivalent jobs.