Mid Backend Engineer (Core)
- Design and develop highly scalable, resilient and secure microservices;
- Write high-quality code that is tested, maintainable and performs well under load;
- Collaborate with your team members, QA, DevOps and security teams on day-to-day tasks;
- Ship new features and fixes successfully and on time;
- Create technical designs and write good documentation;
- Perform R&D operations and find solutions to new and challenging problems we encounter;
- Mentor colleagues and provide technical guidance when needed;
- Demonstrate ownership of tasks from start to finish;
- Constantly learn and grow professionally.
- In-depth knowledge of the PHP language;
- Proven experience building and integrating with REST API microservices;
- Adhering to good system design patterns;
- Knowledge of good code design patterns and OOP principles;
- Deep relational DB knowledge (preferably MySQL);
- Good working knowledge of NoSQL databases (preferably Redis);
- Experience with message queues (preferably RabbitMQ);
- Experience working with Git and source code repositories (preferably GitLab);
- Good written and verbal communication in English;
- Integrity and an ownership mindset.
Tools You Will Use
- Gross Salary 3140 - 5455 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: