Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLocker is the world’s first end-to-end encrypted cloud with a file encryption tool. State-of-the-art cryptography provides security, while outstanding usability ensures that anyone, no matter their skill level, can enjoy the benefits of privacy. As data leaks and ransomware threaten everyone, we challenge ourselves to provide leading data security tools for businesses and individuals.
What You Will Do
- Write content pieces that inspire, engage, and deliver tailor-made messaging to specific audiences that help NordLocker brand and marketing teams reach their goals;
- Keep the brand’s tone of voice and differentiate us from the competitors;
- Be involved in a highly collaborative process with other creatives, project managers, and marketing professionals uniting product knowledge, and researching various topics and marketing needs.
What We Expect
- Good know-how of various online and offline content formats (social media platforms, videos, blogs, etc.) is key;
- Ability to keep the brand’s tone of voice;
- Creative and analytical thinking;
- Sharp, straight to the point writing skills;
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in an easy-to-understand way;
- Great research skills, ability to quickly gather and understand the information necessary for a chosen topic to learn.
- Near-native English speaking and writing skills;
- A keen editorial eye and impeccable attention to detail;
- A degree in journalism, English, or related communications/marketing field would be an advantage;
- Experience in a copywriter’s role, and working with senior staff in a complex multifaceted environment would be an advantage.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1320 - 2975 EUR/month.