Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. We are a young and dynamic team, working to support our company and clients around the world. We work across multiple areas – from business to IT and tech. We love challenges, especially the big ones – we eat them for breakfast. Serve us more – nothing is impossible!
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for personal shopping, executing special requests, running errands, and related duties as needed;
- Booking any appointments, private & commercial flights, travel arrangements, and organizing detailed itineraries;
- Assist with guest events and party planning for business and personal, dinners, social gatherings, philanthropy, etc.;
- Communicate and coordinate with domestic staff, vendors and contractors, etc. as needed.
What We Expect:
- Minimum of 2 years related experience supporting prominent individuals; both in personal and business capacities;
- Be a mature, detail-oriented, inquisitive, and highly organized professional who is able to work independently, is a self-starter, and has excellent common sense and judgment;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent English;
- Proficiency in all areas of Microsoft Office and MacOS;
- Professional mindset and the utmost discretion;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Charismatic, responsible, loyal and strong personality;
- Flexibility and availability at all times (24/7);
- Comfort with performing tasks outside the job title;
- Valid driver’s license and you own a car.
What We Offer:
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Gross salary from 1700 to 2015 EUR/month.