B2B Sales Operations Manager
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN Teams is a cloud-based VPN for business from the world’s most advanced VPN service provider, NordVPN. NordVPN Teams has a full range of features to ensure convenience and powerful digital protection for organizations of all sizes, freelancers, and remote teams. NordVPN Teams offers advanced 256-bit encryption, secure remote access, malware blocking, two-factor authentication, unsecured traffic prevention, automatic connection on Wi-Fi networks, and 24/7 customer support. Our sales team is all about strategy. We work on conceptualizing, negotiating, structuring new products or services, and improving the existing ones. We're skilled in close analysis and problem-solving. Every day, we build effective global deals that fit Nord Security's progressive goals.
What Will You Do
- Work alongside CTP sales leaders to define quarterly objectives, standardize business reporting, and create dashboards for sales executives;
- Manage the Sales Operations process to enable sales team productivity;
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the sales process and find ways to reduce them to make the sales machine run faster;
- Increase sales productivity by simplifying processes and implementing sales automation tools;
- Manage metrics/analytics programs to help sales leaders make data - backed decisions;
- Improve our sales process through the implementation of better measurement and execution;
- Drive tactical planning throughout all levels of the organization closest to the customer;
- Execute business process improvements;
- Assist with on-boarding new sales representatives;
- Optimize lead qualifications and scoring.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of related experience;
- Solid understanding of how to effectively leverage and interact with various teams throughout the organization;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Proven ability to identify and lead growth enabling initiatives;
- Have owned the end-to-end process of tracking the sales process and conversion rates throughout the sales funnel;
- Know when it’s needed to adjust in order to improve sales performance down the funnel;
- Built reports that inform sales reps, managers, and leadership on historical results, current performance, and expected results in the future;
- Salesforce knowledge;
- Email automation tools knowledge;
- Fluency in English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 1450 to 2600 EUR/month.