QA Engineer (B2B Squad)
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordPass is a password manager designed with the user in mind, from simplicity to security. Built with zero-knowledge architecture, NordPass lets you safely access passwords, notes, and even credit card information anywhere, at any time. At NordPass we’re hardworking and passionate about growing and scaling our product. We base our decisions on data and numbers while constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas to build a more reliable solution for our users.
What You Will Do
- Perform manual testing of software applications;
- Reporting software defects and work with development team to resolve them;
- Contribute to identifying testing strategies and drive their implementation;
- Participate in writing test plans and test cases.
What We Expect
- 2+ year of manually testing desktop/mobile applications or both;
- Experience with or knowledge of automation tests;
- REST knowledge would be nice;
- Agile best practice;
- Interest in learning QA automation;
- It’s great if you have basic programming skills;
- Passion for breaking things;
- Sharp-eyed with attention to detail;
- Fluent in English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary 2100 - 3600 EUR/month.