Data Acquisition Specialist (Dark Web Monitoring)
- Work with data extraction, manipulation, and analysis using Linux command line tools and query languages like SQL;
- Analyze and research data breaches or other cybersecurity incidents;
- Organize and maintain an archive of publicly available databases, ensuring that everything is recorded accurately and is easily accessible;
- Help automate data ingestion processes;
- Acquire stolen datasets from a variety of different sources;
- Have a general understanding of data mining techniques;
- Having an interest in cybersecurity, cybercrime and hacking;
- Analytical thinking abilities, with a problem-solving mindset and knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Ambition to learn and grow as a data acquisition professional;
- Eagerness to work in a tech-driven environment;
Bonus Points For
- Being comfortable working in a Unix environment and using basic Linux shell tools;
- Knowledge of different databases and their query languages;
- Experience extracting, manipulating, and analyzing large datasets;
Tools You Will Use
- Unix environment;
- Linux shell tools;
- Python programming language;
- Cloud Storage;
- Gross Salary 1650 - 2810 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: