Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. The Pricing team works on maximizing the company's commercial performance by adopting innovative offering and monetization techniques. We believe in data- and customer-driven approach: continuously A/B testing and modeling impact scenarios for the company's performance and value.
What You Will Do
- Develop monetization, pricing strategies and determine their go-to-market across our global footprint;
- Proactively analyze sales data, customer and market research to uncover risks and opportunities for company growth;
- Develop and model different scenarios for various global pricing initiatives, lead implementation, and own maintenance;
- Collaborate with Country Managers, Product and Marketing departments on both implementation and strategy;
- Monitor competitive landscape globally, propose strategic and tactical pricing actions to ensure our competitiveness;
- Be the go-to person for offering and pricing-related issues for other teams.
What We Expect
- Experience in the business segment/product ownership, with proven growth and objectives achievement;
- Strong analytical mindset and experience with data, customer insights, scenario modeling, and live testing;
- Ability to structure, visualize and present complex ideas to stakeholders of different seniority levels;
- Ability to adapt in an environment of rapid growth and change;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken);
- Proven experience with the SaaS and/or subscription services would be an advantage;
- Financial or operational modeling skills would be a bonus.
What We Offer
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary 4295 - 5300 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.