Channel Sales Manager for NordLayer, US (Remote)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. Our Sales team is the face of our product. The biggest and most important business clients rely on us. Therefore, we know all the answers to all the questions brought to us by our customers. A major sale, a unique partnership, or maybe a compelling case study - that's a typical day at our fast-paced office. NordLayer is an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses — from the world’s most trusted cybersecurity brand, Nord Security. We help organizations of all sizes to fulfill scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework. Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware-free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today.
What You Will Do
- Serve as an expert to the Partner (e.g. Distributor, MSP, Channel Partner) on where to play within emerging trends in alignment with NordSec business priorities;
- Tailor selling solutions to fit the needs of the partner's customer profile including NordSec products, services and technology alliances;
- Own the sales cycle with the Partner to achieve assigned sales quota;
- Drive new partnership relationships and strengthen existing relationships with actively selling partners;
- Participate in exhibitions or conferences on behalf of the company;
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through emails, networking, social media;
- Prepare and deliver world-class presentations and demos for Partners and customers;
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients during the product onboarding and launch stages;
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics and business results that improve performance, including constant maintenance within our CRM;
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve better results and proactively identify process improvements;
- Gather feedback from business partners and share it with internal teams;
- Work with an innovative product that changes the industry.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in channel management, distribution, MSP account management, or similar role. Knowledge of selling cloud-based and software solutions is a plus;
- Broad, established, and verifiable relationships within the channel ecosystem are a must;
- Proven experience in meeting and exceeding quarterly quota contributing to sales growth;
- Sales Acumen: Able to influence the partner to take actions that create increased value to NordSec. Effectively exercises selling skills such as identifying potential opportunities, utilizing appropriate sales platforms and resources, and formulating and proposing solutions with the goal of expanding NordSec's business. Acts with a sense of urgency to build strong relationships and drive solutions for and with the partner;
- Technology Acumen: Thorough awareness of current technology trends and related NordSec strategy and ability to articulate same to Partner;
- Excellent presentation, communication, and collaboration skills are essential as meetings with business partners are happening regularly;
- Flexibility, proactivity and result-driven work.