Financial System Analyst
- Support the implementation and maintenance of financial systems;
- Participate in business requirements gathering initiatives for assigned areas of responsibility;
- Participate in system documentation and testing for specific areas of responsibility;
- Provide training and support to users, assist with troubleshooting issues;
- Provide recommendations around how to improve operational efficiencies.
- At least 3 years experience with enterprise resource planning system;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- High-level written, verbal, and listening/comprehension communication skills;
- Strong ownership, commitment, accountability, and passion for what You do.
Bonus Point For
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics products such as NAV/AX/F&O/Business Central.
- Gross Salary 2315 - 4130 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: