Marketing Project Manager
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN Teams is a cloud-based VPN for business from the world’s most advanced VPN service provider, NordVPN. NordVPN Teams has a full range of features to ensure convenience and powerful digital protection for organizations of all sizes, freelancers, and remote teams. NordVPN Teams offers advanced 256-bit encryption, secure remote access, malware blocking, two-factor authentication, unsecured traffic prevention, automatic connection on Wi-Fi networks, and 24/7 customer support. We take complex issues and create unique solutions: from onboarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to inform and delight our users. We build things we want to use ourselves and feel proud to show our friends and families.
What You Will Do
- Manages projects/programs/campaigns through the entire lifecycle: planning, creative, production, delivery, and wrap;
- Defines project scope, including timeline, resources, labor hours, and external costs;
- Facilitates project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc.), and communicates action steps to the broader team;
- Manages, organizes, and distributes all project documentation, including creative briefs, strategic plans, status reports, deliverables lists and post-project retrospectives;
- Communicates project statuses at recurring cadences, identifying and troubleshooting issues/roadblocks;
- Collaborates with Product, Sales & Data teams to proactively plan for brand and marketing programs and understand business opportunities and challenges;
- Ensures deliverables and deadlines are communicated to all internal and external parties;
- Ensures all deliverables are meeting business partner expectations, including adherence to established timelines and budgets;
- Write briefs, drive creative development, and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, timelines, approvals, research and analysis;
- Work closely with Go-To-Market teams to understand business metrics and apply learnings to future projects to improve performance;
- Monitors workflow efficiency to ensure the team is working efficiently on a day-to-day basis;
- Ensures the highest standards are achieved, processes are continually improved, and results are delivered.
What We Expect
- 3+ years experience in SaaS or similar industry;
- 3+ years experience in project management of work across digital media, email, website design;
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines;
- High attention to detail including precise and effective written/verbal communication;
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously;
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is expected;
- Creative problem solver who is passionate about inventing new ways to approach marketing efforts;
- Experience with project management applications and tools.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 2950 to 4450 EUR/month.