Accounting Projects Management Team Lead
- Oversee the day-to-day tasks of accounting projects team, ensuring quality completion of tasks, projects, and adherence to deadlines;
- Manage and mentor a team of accounting data and process professionals, providing guidance, performance feedback, and fostering a collaborative and high-performance work environment;
- Lead and actively participate in the design, creation, improvement, and documentation of accounting processes, conduct regular assessments of existing processes to identify areas for enhancement and optimization;
- Provide day-to-day direction and support to ERP related questions including proactive guidance, troubleshooting support, and issue escalation;
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders, such as finance, data, sales, payments, and other teams for new products, dimensions, payment methods, and companies’ implementation;
- Participate in the implementation of various accounting tools, working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a seamless transition and successful adoption of new systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting (or equivalent experience);
- Proven experience as a Team Lead or similar role in accounting, with a focus on process improvement and project management;
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, processes, and best practices;
- Experience in implementing accounting tools or systems is highly desirable;
- Work with Microsoft Dynamics Navision/BC is preferred;
- Ability to adapt to change and thrive in a dynamic environment, manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Gross Salary 3305 - 3970 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: