Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordWL is the definitive collection of tools, know-how, and infrastructure for businesses that want to build their own VPN products. We provide carefully developed SDKs, flexible client and platform APIs, and browser extensions, all tailored to your brand’s needs. Translate numbers into actions, take actions, understand results. It's that simple. Yet, it’s that difficult. Our data teams run like well-oiled machines knowing every single complex detail of the product, understanding when to dig deeper, and making sense of sometimes seemingly chaotic charts. We're a team of professionals who deliver the most actionable insights on global competitive advantages. Sounds like something you do for a living? A few obstacles, if we may: User Privacy and Security should be maintained.
What You Will Do
- Help to define KPIs and monitor them in automated reports and dashboards;
- Analyse users and product to find new business opportunities and areas for improvement;
- Present insights to your team;
- Execute ad-hoc analyses;
- Build, support and replicate data structures that can be leveraged by business units (including database structures, table building, reporting, data visualization, predictions, regression analysis, time series, etc.).
What We Expect
- 1+ years of experience in a variety of analytical/BI roles;
- Demonstrated experience extracting, manipulating, and analysing complex data using SQL is a must;
- Experience in e-commerce, SaaS or digital marketing environment is a plus;
- Proven experience with various data visualization (Looker is preferred) and statistical analysis methods;
- Would be nice if you have experience with a/b testing analysis;
- Experience of web scraping is a plus;
- Good English
What We Offer
- Great conditions for work - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no unnecessary distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work on world-renowned products;
- Need to unwind? We have what you need: chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, football, basketball, xbox, and more;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist who will help you take care of your health;
- Always fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Awesome team. Seriously - the best! We do regular internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats & workation trips like nobody else.
- Gross salary - 1800 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.