Senior Front-End Developer
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the world’s most trusted VPN service provider working on making the internet better for everyone. More than 14 million users enjoy a more open, private and secure access to all their favourite online resources. We believe that business can serve its users with smart and innovative use of modern web technology. We acknowledge that the core elements of success are the encouragement of professional growth and individual initiative as well as deep understanding of our users and business challenges. Now we are ready to bring our VPN browser extension to the next level - to protect and engage our users right where they are - in their digital ecosystem context. We just started it and now are ready to build a whole new team for it! Are you ready to take upon this adventure?
What You Will Do
- Actively participate in grooming features, applying knowledge to come up with technical design for the feature, identifying potential challenges, and dependencies with other teams; caring about the health of the product's codebase and architecture, taking initiatives to improve it;
- Constantly try to improve delivery: notice areas of improvements and actively suggest changes to improve processes;
- Continuously look for new use cases that could solve problems of our customers as well as exploring and suggesting ideas to engage them with currently available ones;
- Tirelessly steering product development with your team to ensure best possible customer experience.
What We Expect
- Extensive experience working with TypeScript;
- Deep understanding of the React JS;
- Knowledge of state management tools (Redux, MobX, remx), preferably Redux;
- Advanced in SASS/SCSS;
- Familiar with FrontEnd tools (Webpack, Babel, etc.);
- Passion for building clean and tested code that brings real business value;
- Fluent English use.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Gross salary 4500 - 8000 EUR/month. The final offer will be based on your competence and experience!