Senior Golang Engineer (Remote Poland)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. Our Back-end team combines its expertise and innovative approach to develop advanced, trustworthy products for our users. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place. Currently, we’re looking for new team members to join us.
What You Will Do
- Own the full lifecycle of feature development from design through testing, release, and support;
- Along with Golang you will be using a range of different technologies including MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch (ELK), RabbitMQ, Docker;
- Work closely with the team to define the product vision and make architecture decisions;
- Build new features and software improvements.
What We Expect
- Experience in designing and building complex distributed systems;
- Interest in owning projects end-to-end and supporting them as they go live in production;
- Proven experience with Go; and a great foundation with another programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++, Ruby, PHP or Python);
- You think about resilience, reliability, and scalability on par with other functional requirements and are experienced in balancing and implementing strategies against requirements in these areas;
- Ownership of your work - build it, deploy it, fix it, monitor it, repeat.