Sales Channel (Distribution) Manager
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. Our sales team is all about strategy. We work on conceptualizing, negotiating, structuring new products or services, and improving the existing ones. We're skilled in close analysis and problem-solving. Every day, we build effective global deals that fit Nord Security's progressive goals.
What You Will Do
- Build, manage, and grow partnerships with large distributors, retailers, and agencies across the world;
- Prepares non-standard sales offers and/or solutions based on client’s needs;
- Work with clients to cross-sell and up-sell opportunities that contribute to the team's ability to reach revenue targets;
- Ensure a seamless experience for clients during product on-boarding and launch;
- Engage in day-to-day communications with business customers to ensure we're maximizing their ability to sell;
- Collaborate with internal and external marketing teams to help transition new leads into sales goals;
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics and business results that improve performance;
- Work with an innovative product that changes the industry.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in channel management, distribution account management, or similar position. Big plus if it’s related to software solutions;
- Good understanding of distribution-retail business and marketing;
- Ability to manage the full sales cycle with diverse buyers;
- Proven experience in meeting and exceeding quarterly quota contributing to sales growth;
- Excellent presentation, communication, and collaboration skills as calls with business partners are happening regularly;
- Strong knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Ownership, flexibility, proactive and result-oriented way of working;
- Strong learning aptitude and planning skills;
- Confident handling of MS Office;
- Basic knowledge of IT infrastructure and networking.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary - from 1500 EUR/month.