Graphic Design Team Lead
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersecurity experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. Studio is an in-house advertising agency - illustrators, graphic and web designers, video designers, and animators unleash their creativity here. We deliver performing high-quality design for marketing needs - from big annual campaigns to social media, from YouTube ads to newsletters. We can’t wait to meet you if you are creative, eager for new ideas, and have a good sense of humor. As a graphic design team Lead, you will manage a team of visual and motion designers, lead projects, manage creative careers to long-term inspired growth. In this role, you will set the bar for craft, quality, and innovative creativeness across a dynamic range of projects from online campaigns to premiere out-of-home and print placements. You will work closely with design managers, marketers, and agencies to ensure the team’s work is creatively brilliant, strategically excellent, and true to our brand standards.
What will you do
- Be responsible for the creative output and direction of the graphic design team;
- Drive projects from start to finish, working closely with both design managers and sometimes agency partners;
- Lead stakeholder reviews, incorporate feedback, and adjust deliverables based on project needs;
- Create aesthetically excellent work that is true to the brand spirit;
- Execute against several workstreams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, and deliver strategically sound, conceptually based, iconic experiences.
What we expect
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in a digital environment;
- Experience at an in-house creative team in a large company;
- Experience working as a manager and participating in regular performance reviews;
- Knowledge of design and technology trends, and an understanding of consumer insights and how to apply these;
- Excellent communication, organizational, and stakeholder management skills.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary starting at 2800 EUR/month. The final offer will be based on your competence and experience!