Recruitment Operations Specialist
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. In the HR team we help the applicants to find their best fit at Nord Security. We take pride in making them feel safe, at ease and fulfilled in their new roles. Shaping culture, organizing events, implementing new ideas and, most importantly, building winning teams - that’s our ultimate goal.
What You Will Do
- Work with our Applicant Tracking System (Lever). Ensure that the data is clean and up to date, prepare the reports, initiate the upgrades of the system;
- Lead the trainings of our ATS for team’s newcomers;
- Post and monitor all our job postings on company career site and other job posting sites;
- Monitor team’s processes according to the internal recruitment rules and regulations;
- Maintain continuous contact with potential candidates and provide follow-up and updates in our applicant tracking system as appropriate;
- Support team with various administrative tasks and projects;
- Help manager with various projects and ad hoc tasks;
- Initiate analysis and improvements of the team's recruitment processes.
What We Expect
- You are a detail-oriented person with analytical skills and a data-driven mindset;
- You like communicating with people and achieve goals together with the team;
- You have basic proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word);
- You want to grow as a professional in the Talent Acquisition team;
- You are able to learn quickly and adapt to a fast environment;
- ‘’To-do’’ attitude and willingness to help.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 1224 - 1927 EUR /month.