Senior Data Analyst (Data Collection)
- Partner with product, design, and engineering professionals to improve data collection quality;
- Build advanced reusable dashboards and custom reports for key product metrics.
- Implement and produce accurate, high quality and insightful reporting analysis to ensure the understanding of performance across multiple products.
- Analyse core and experimental data and metrics including conversion rates as well as micro-interactions; draw conclusions and suggestions; assist in prioritizing ideas and hypotheses;
- Collaborate with data science and product teams on best practices and professional growth.
- Solid experience in data analysis and analytical tools (eg. Looker, Tableau, Power-BI, Big Query).
- Deep knowledge of data models, analysis methods, and best practices.
- Working experience with Google products infrastructure and Google Analytics data model.
- Team-spirited, curious, proactive, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with great organizational skills and eager to learn.
- Effective communication skills: present ideas, discuss, achieve consensus and buy-ins, communicate progress.
- Ability to clearly and effectively present analysis and insights to the team and stakeholders;
- Experience in A/B experimentation and UX behavioral analysis is a plus;
- Gross Salary 2975 - 4960 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: