Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. We're working on a new product for Nord security - NordLocker. Our firm belief is that you should be the only owner of your data and have full control over it. For that reason, we introduced an end-to-end encrypted cloud to the market, focusing on pleasant experience and uncompromised safety. So far, we have a trust of 100,000 customers who secured their private data using NordLocker, and we're not planning to stop there. More exciting changes are coming as we continue to develop our cutting-edge and reliable product for everyone to enjoy and keep their data secure.
What You Will Do
- Perform manual testing of software applications;
- Reporting software defects and work with development team to resolve them;
- Contribute to identifying testing strategies and drive their implementation;
- Participate in writing test plans and test cases.
What We Expect
- Experience in software testing;
- Experience with manual mobile and web testing;
- REST knowledge would be nice;
- Agile best practice;
- It’s great if you have basic programming skills;
- Nice if you have some experience in automation testing;
- Passion for breaking things;
- Sharp-eyed with attention to detail;
- Fluent in English.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary from 1 300 to 3 600 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.