Product Manager (B2B SaaS)
- Lead a cross-functional squad;
- Build a B2B SaaS product;
- Work with the Head of Product to understand product strategy and its priorities;
- Discover new development and shape the roadmap;
- Manage product backlog and create actionable user stories;
- Drive product development with product-led growth mindset;
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as prioritize the development.
- At least 2 years of product management or related experience;
- Experience with product management with a focus on digital products and technologies;
- Product-led growth mindset;
- Ability to understand the technical subject matter and clearly communicate it to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, developers, marketing, and business teams.
- Gross Salary 4460 - 6445 EUR/Month.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually don’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: