Senior PHP/Golang Developer
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. Our Back-end team combines its expertise and innovative approach to develop advanced, trustworthy products for our users. We acknowledge that success starts with having the right people in the right place. Currently, we’re looking for new team members to join us. Hello, fellow backend enthusiast! Have you ever wondered what it's like to write code that launches rockets into space, controls the nuclear station, or even smashes protons in the hadron collider? Well, we have none of that here. What we do have, however, is a team of highly skilled engineers that are on a journey of building the best payment system this galaxy has ever seen! With the help of PHP8.1 (Symfony), Golang (Echo), MySQL (Percona), and a bunch of other buzzwords we focus on stability and code quality.
What You Will Do
- Create/Maintain APIs that help us accept payments from all around the world;
- Participate in designing new systems from the ground up;
- Integrate new payment providers into a PCI-DSS compatible system.
What We Expect
- Senior level in either PHP or Golang (and a desire to try the other language);
- Decent exposure to any RDBMS;
- Experience building scalable web solutions;
- Knowledge of AWS, Docker, RabbitMQ, and Redis is a BIG plus.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary. 3100 - 5950 EUR /month.