Head of Sales
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer is an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses — from the world’s most trusted cybersecurity brand, Nord Security. We help organisations of all sizes to fulfill scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework. Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today. Our sales team is all about strategy. We work on conceptualizing, negotiating, structuring new products or services, and improving the existing ones. We're skilled in close analysis and problem-solving. Every day, we build effective global deals that fit Nord Security's progressive goals.
What Will You Do
- Lead and motivate staff to improve the customer acquisition process;
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets;
- Build a scalable and predictable sales pipeline;
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives;
- Draft detailed and accurate sales reports;
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals;
- Assess costs, competition, supply, and demand to identify selling prices;
- Estimate sales volume and profit for current or new products;
- Establish a sales training program to train and onboard new employees.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of working in a leading sales role selling an innovative product - most likely in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment;
- Track record in accelerating business profit expansion by developing sales strategies and managing them to completion;
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets;
- Previous experience in managing effective sales teams;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, relentlessness, ability to see the entire picture, and willingness to listen to other opinions;
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English;
- Savage sense of humor.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary 4140 - 6620 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.