Lead Research Specialist (part-time)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with a product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer - an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses. Our Sales team is all about strategy. We work on conceptualizing, negotiating, structuring new products or services, and improving the existing ones. We're skilled in close analysis and problem-solving. Every day, we build effective global deals that fit Nord Security's progressive goals. TIME REQUIRED: 20 hours with flexible office hours.
What Will You Do
- Support fast-growing B2B software companies with systemised lead research;
- Use the latest technologies to find and enrich ideal contacts in North America, Europe, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific regions;
- Collaborate with colleagues on shared projects with group targets;
- Reach and exceed your weekly personal targets.
What We Expect
- A Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field;
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM;
- Experience or desire to be in technology sales;
- Strong interpersonal, team-working, and customer service skills;
- Good time management and analytical skills;
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills;
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English;
- Can-do attitude & savage sense of humor.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 390 - 660 EUR/month + bonuses (for part-time).