Senior Product Owner
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLocker is the world’s first end-to-end encrypted cloud with a file encryption tool. State-of-the-art cryptography provides security, while outstanding usability ensures that anyone, no matter their skill level, can enjoy the benefits of privacy. As data leaks and ransomware threaten everyone, we challenge ourselves to provide leading data security tools for businesses and individuals.
What You Will Do
- Lead a cross-functional squad of engineers, designers, and QA engineers;
- Create product backlog and prioritize based on the overall strategy and business objectives;
- Plan development for the upcoming periods accordingly to stakeholders and market needs;
- Be accountable for each stage of the development process and the final product;
- Be an expert at understanding and anticipating the customer's and stakeholder’s needs to effectively manage the development process;
- Be an expert in communication, making sure there’s buy-in from stakeholders on all major decisions and strategies and clear instructions and deliverables for the team;
- Ensure transparency and visibility of the roadmap and provide constant updates of the progress.
What We Expect
- At least 3 years of product management or related experience;
- Experience with product management or product design with a focus on digital products and technologies;
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, or Marketing;
- Understanding of go-to-market commerce enablers (e.g. payments, referrals, subscriptions, etc.);
- Technical knowledge would be a big plus.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 3470 - 5450 EUR/month.