Head of Sales
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN Teams is the definitive collection of tools, know-how, and infrastructure for businesses that want to build their own VPN products. We provide carefully developed SDKs, flexible client and platform APIs, and browser extensions, all tailored to your brand’s needs. Our sales team is all about strategy. We work on conceptualizing, negotiating, structuring new products or services, and improving the existing ones. We're skilled in close analysis and problem-solving. Every day, we build effective global deals that fit Nord Security's progressive goals.
What Will You Do
- Drive revenue growth from new business;
- Build retention strategies and increase recurring revenue;
- Instil and foster a culture of excellence in a new business development team;
- Build our outbound muscle as NordVPN Teams continues moving upmarket;
- Grow and improve high-velocity sales operations (focusing on mid-sized companies to be predictable, scalable & repeatable process;
- Build teams to hit and exceed MRR, Net Dollar Retention, Gross Churn, and Expansion;Forecast & attain monthly + quarterly revenue goals;
- Achieve & exceed quarterly OKRs.
What We Expect
- 2+ years of working in a leading sales role selling an innovative product - most likely in a fast-paced B2B SaaS environment;
- Track record in accelerating business profit expansion by developing sales strategies and managing them to completion;
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets;
- Previous experience in managing effective sales teams;
- Entrepreneurial attitude, relentlessness, ability to see the entire picture and willingness to listen to other opinions;
- Excellent communication skills and command of written and spoken English;
- Savage sense of humour.
What We Offer
- Great work conditions - flexible hours, separate workspaces for teams, no distractions;
- Top-notch technologies and tools to work with;
- If you need a break, we have a Chill zone, F-1 simulator, table tennis, foosball, basketball, Xbox available for everyone;
- Professional in-house physiotherapist for your health needs;
- Fully stocked kitchen to fuel your productivity;
- Professional growth opportunities (training courses of your choice, books, global conferences, business trips, etc.);
- Internal events, knowledge sharing talks, team retreats, workation trips & a team of experts to learn from;
- Gross salary - 3000 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.