.NET Technical Lead (NordVPN App)
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. We believe that cybersecurity is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. At this moment, we're ready to build another enormous product that will expand our big family of cybersecurity products even more. In this role, you'll be able to demonstrate your master skills by building a product from zero to hero. If you're passionate about .NET applications' development and love to build things from scratch – dare to accept this challenge and become a part of our family!
What You Will Do
- Work on our Windows desktop application development and make sure all features are up and running;
- Together with the team of developers, designers, QA folks, and a Product Owner, work on creating and maintaining software for a world-renowned product - NordVPN;
- Lead a team of 3-5 .net engineers and find the best technical approach to engineering challenges;
- Use Microsoft’s tools and technologies to extend and improve the functionality of our product;
- Participate and contribute to a team approach to software development and problem-solving;
- Leverage technologies and languages outside of the .NET framework if needed.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in software development as .NET(C#) Dev;
- At least 1 year of technically leading a team;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles;
- Previous experience with C#, dependency injections, rest;
- Confident knowledge of source code analysis and optimization;
- Good knowledge of native Windows programming principles and APIs, WPF, and WCF would be awesome!
- Knowledge of networking, routing, firewall and other network-related areas is a plus;
- Ability to adapt to changes and quickly solve edge cases.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary - 2600- 5450 EUR/month.