.NET Team Lead (NordVPN App)
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption. We believe that cybersecurity is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. At this moment, we're ready to build another enormous product that will expand our big family of cybersecurity products even more. In this role, you'll be able to demonstrate your master skills by building a product from zero to hero. If you're passionate about .NET applications' development and love to build things from scratch – dare to accept this challenge and become a part of our family!
What You Will Do
- Work on our Windows .net solution and make sure all features are up and running;
- Together with the team of developers, designers, QA folks, and a Product Owner, work on creating and maintaining software for a world-renowned product - NordVPN;
- Lead a team of 3-5 .net engineers and find the best technical approach to engineering challenges;
- Use Microsoft’s tools and technologies to extend and improve the functionality of our product;
- Participate and contribute to a team approach to software development and problem-solving;
- Leverage technologies and languages outside of the .NET framework if needed.
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in software development as .NET(C#) Dev;
- At least 1 year of leading a team;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming principles;
- Previous experience with C#, dependency injections, rest;
- Confident knowledge of source code analysis and optimization;
- Good knowledge of native Windows programming principles and APIs, WPF, and WCF would be awesome!
- Knowledge of networking, routing, firewall and other network-related areas is a plus;
- Ability to adapt to changes and quickly solve edge cases.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 3100- 5450 EUR/month.