Mid-Senior UX Researcher
Vilnius or Kaunas
- Be a part of the UX design team, which supports different product teams;
- Co-create research plans and processes with other researchers as well as initiate and implement projects independently;
- Carry out both generative and evaluative research using mixed research methods;
- Identify opportunities for discovery work or foundational research projects;
- Work closely with product designers to support a cohesive and user-centric approach to projects;
- Collaborate with product owners, developers, product designers, and other stakeholders across the team;
- Collect research requests, help product teams define their research needs and objectives;
- Communicate insights and recommendations through reports, presentations and workshops in an unbiased way.
- 2+ years of experience as a UX researcher or a researcher in a business environment, preferably digital products;
- Demonstrated experience in user research;
- Ability to present and rationalize your work to stakeholders;
- Technical knowledge or experience with product development processes would be a plus;
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of the entire research process;
- Ability to adapt as you will be working across multiple product teams;
- Curiosity and genuine empathy for the user experience;
- Ability to adapt and be flexible with shifting priorities.
- Gross Salary 2650-4800 EUR/Month.
Kindly refer to our Privacy Notice for Recruitment Candidates for comprehensive information regarding our data handling procedures throughout recruitment processes.
After you apply
Our recruitment process differs depending on specific positions and/or hiring teams. However, it tends to include the following three main stages and usually doesn’t exceed any more than five steps.
Get to know
The goal of the first step is to get to know each other better. So during that, we talk more about the role and ask you to share your story.
We test each applicant's technical knowledge and problem-solving ability through various assessments.
Meet the team
The final step is for you to meet the team, discuss your task, and dig deeper into the role you’re applying for. If everyone’s happy with the result, the closing step will be the offer.
Nord Security is a world-leading cybersecurity solutions provider. We aim to shape a more trusted and peaceful online future for people everywhere. To achieve this goal, we’ve built a like-minded community of over 1000 cybersecurity and tech experts driven by Nord values. And we’re always looking to expand our team of: