Linux System Administrator
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordVPN is the fastest VPN and the most trusted online security solution on the planet. NordVPN protects your internet traffic with next-generation encryption, being the preferred tool of activists and privacy-conscious individuals around the globe. We're the ones behind the product, affecting and following how it changes. Providing support in the front row and delivering software-defined solutions are just some of our goals. Our team is passionate about solving complex system, storage, and network problems using automation and software-defined solutions.
What You Will Do
- Be a part of maintaining thousands of servers around the globe;
- Be responsible for storing, processing, and delivering big amounts of data;
- Work on smart routing, balancing and security features;
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools;
- New ideas and projects are always welcomed!
What We Expect
- 3+ years of experience in working with Linux;
- Know how to manage thousands of servers (Puppet, Ansible, SALT, Bash/Python scripting);
- Experience with critical web systems (Microservices, Nginx, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Redis);
- That you have a clue or two about how network technologies work (IPv4, IPv6, BGP, routing, bridging, proxies);
- Had a chance to work with big databases (SQL and noSQL);
- Experience working with PCI DSS infrastructure.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Gross salary 3300 - 5600/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.