Talent Attraction Specialist
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. In the Talent Acquisition team we help the applicants to find their best fit at Nord Security. We take pride in making them feel safe, at ease and fulfilled in their new roles. Shaping culture, organizing events, implementing new ideas and, most importantly, building winning teams - that’s our ultimate goal.
What You Will Do
- Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github)
- Screen the bunch of CV's
- Coordinate with recruitment team to determine position requirements
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
What We Expect
- To be comfortable multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- A positive attitude and team player mentality.
- Curiosity and empathy is the key to you success.
- Fluent verbal and written English.
What We Offer
- A high performing team with solid work ethics and very strong sense of community.
- Access to Group products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge.
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential.
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best.
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us.
- More free time. Stay with us, and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar.
- Salary. Gross salary 1500-1900 EUR/month.