Lead Data Analyst
Nord Security was born as a passion project, and our drive is reflected in our work, which has earned high praise from major tech outlets and cybersec experts. We want one thing only — to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. NordLayer is an adaptive network access security solution for modern businesses — from the world’s most trusted cybersecurity brand, Nord Security. We help organisations of all sizes to fulfill scaling and integration challenges when building a modern secure remote access solution, within an ever-evolving SASE framework. Quick and easy to integrate with existing infrastructure, hardware free, and designed with ease of scale in mind, NordLayer meets the varying growth pace and ad-hoc cybersecurity requirements of agile businesses and distributed workforces today.
What Will You Do
- Define business and product KPIs and monitor them;
- Define, build and develop the data analytics function across the organization to establish a strong fundament for data-driven business growth;
- Build automated reports and dashboards;
- Analyse market, users, and product to find new business opportunities and areas for improvement;
- Present insights to your team;
- Execute ad-hoc analyses;
- Build, support, and replicate data structures that can be leveraged by business units (including database structures, table building, reporting, data visualization, predictions, regression analysis, time series, etc.);
- Lead the team of analysts.
What We Expect
- You have 3+ years of experience in a variety of analytical/BI roles, also as a team lead;
- You are experienced in e-commerce, SaaS, or digital marketing, have demonstrated experience extracting, manipulating, and analysing complex data using SQL;
- Data storytelling is one of your top skills with a good understanding of business and marketing metrics;
- For you it is easy to discuss business needs with a wide range of stakeholders, translate them into technical requirements, evaluate the feasibility, and advocate for the best solutions;
- You are proactive, independent, able to turn ambiguity into a prioritized list of questions that can be answered by data;
- For sure you have experience with various data visualization (Looker is preferred) and statistical analysis methods;
- Experience with a/b testing analysis, web scraping, and Google Cloud Platform will be a big advantage.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand, at no charge;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online workouts, consultations, programs to improve mental health to feel and be your best;
- Team spirit. Online team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Salary. Gross salary 2450 - 4500 EUR/month.